Zinc is one of the essential micronutrients that acts as a catalyst for activating enzymes required for synthesis of plant proteins. Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (Zn 33%, S- 15%) prevents and corrects the zinc deficiency in crops.
It Enhance the photosynthetic efficiency and dry matter production. Manganese provides resistance to biotic stress by increasing plant resistance to various diseases and reducing the need for fungicides. It contribute to abiotic stress tolerance, particularly drought and heat result in significantly higher crop yield.
Magnesium sulphate is a secondary nutrient and is used to correct magnesium deficiency in the soil. Magnesium sulphate also improves nitrogen and phosphorous uptake by crops. It is best for crops that required magnesium-rich soil for growth, it is also widely used in pot mixes too.
Copper sulphate has many uses, but the following are the more important ones:
1. Preparation of Bordeaux and Burgundy mixtures on the farm
2. Control of fungus diseases
3. Correction of copper deficiency in soils
4. Correction of copper deficiency in animals
5. Stimulation of growth for fattening pigs and broiler chickens
6. A molluscicide for the destruction of slugs and snails, particularly the snail host of the liver fluke
Did not receive yet?
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.
For immediate response, call this customer.